There are two ways to top up a guest account:
- Manually at the iiko.biz portal
- In iikoFront
Guest card at iiko.biz
To top up a guest's account through the iiko.biz portal:
- Enter the iiko.biz portal.
- Go to the section Guests > Guest List.
- Click the selected guest to open the respective card.
- In the box which opens, on the Balance tab, find the account that you want to top up.
- Enter the required value in the Amount field.
- Enter your comments in the Comment field. This information will be indicated in Event log, which is registering credit and debit operations.
- Press Top up.
Top-up via iikoFront
You can set up a marketing action to top up the guest account as soon as a certain condition is met, for example, when a certain item is added to an order. This account top-up method is used in deposit programs (see Example 5. Deposit program) and when buying an item subscription (see Example 3. Item subscription).
Generally, you perform the following steps:
- Add a special dish to the iikoRMS stock list reference book, for example, Deposit Top-Up with 10,000 rubles.
- Indicate its price – RUB10,000. This is the amount to be paid by guests.
- In iiko.biz, go to iikoCard5 | Programs and select the program, for which a guest's account needs to be topped up.
- Click the Edit button next to the required program.
- Create the Account Top-Up special offer.
- Add the Quantity of Ordered Dishes is Greater than or Equal to condition Specify the dish in the settings that was added to the stock list reference book in paragraphs 1-2.
- Create the Top Up Account With action
- Specify the amount to be added to the guest's account provided that the Deposit Top-Up with €200 item is added to an order.
Remember to update the list of marketing programs in the payment type settings and tick the program you have just configured.
When a guest wants to top up their account:
- Open a new order and add the Deposit Top-Up with 10,000 rubles dish to it.
- Go to the cash register window and select Non-Cash Payment | iikoCard5.
- Subject to the customer authentication settings, enter the customer’s card number or telephone number. Select the authentication method in the iikoCard5 Global Settings section.
- If there is no money on a guest account, click OK in the warning box which opens.
- Add another payment type (Cash) and enter the amount the guest should pay – 10,000 rubles.
- Click Pay.
As a result, the guest's account will be topped up with €200, i.e. with the amount you specified in the program settings on the iiko.biz portal.