Using special iikoCard5 tools, you can configure special offers to sell different dish sets at special prices. If a certain dish is missing in a guest's order, the cashier will be prompted to add it to complete the set and suggest that the guest should do it.
Examples of such special offers:
- Set of dishes at a fixed price. For example, it includes two pizzas and a drink; the price of the set is 300 rubles.
- Set of dishes in which a fixed price is set for each dish. For example, a set that includes two pizzas 200 rubles each.
- Discount for the cheapest or the most expensive dish of a set. For example, when buying one pizza, the customer can get a 50% discount for the second pizza.
- Discount for all dishes of the set. For example, when buying two pizzas, the guest is given 50% discount.
Such special offers can be configured using the Combo action. In order to configure this action:
- Enter the dish set name.
- Select a category where the combo belongs. It is useful to group combos in the menu. For details, see Combo categories. You may skip choosing a category, then a combo will not be included into a group and you can select it directly from the list.
- Specify the pricing principle:
- Fixed price. The specified price will be applied to the whole dish set.
- Price for each item. The price is applied to each individual dish.
- Percentage of discount on the cheapest item. The discount will be applied only to the cheapest dish of the set.
- Percentage of discount on the most expensive item. The discount will be applied only to the most expensive dish of the set.
- Percentage of discount on all items. The discount will be applied to all dishes included in the set.
- In the adjacent field, specify the price or discount rate subject to the value specified in §2.
- Set up dish groups. each group may include the dishes to chose from. For example, the Pizza group may include Quattro Formaggi Pizza, Pizza Margherita, and Vegetable Pizza, while the Drinks group may include Cola, Fanta. In order to configure a group:
- Specify the group name.
- Tick the Main Dish item. You need this to correctly configure cashier tips (see details in the Tips section). If there is a main dish in the order, it defines whether the tip is displayed to the cashier or not.
- Add dishes to the group. For this purpose, click Create and enter the following information about the dish:
- Type. At the moment, only the following dishes are available.
- SKU.Dishfrom a stock list card.
- Size. Dish size name in the size scale. For example, a set may include only a Coca-Cola mini-can.
- Prohibited modifiers – specify modifiers' SKUs that cannot be added to the dish when choosing it.
- Increase the price by. The amount by which the dish price will be increased if the dish is chosen. The field is available, only if the price of the whole dish set is specified, i.e. the Fixed price item is selected.
|Identical dishes may not be added to a group. SKUs and position sizes should not be the same.|
In order to manage dish groups, use special buttons of the Group settings block. To copy or remove a group, make it active by moving to the respective tab and click the required button.
- Specify the quantity of minority dishes not ordered – the tip will be displayed, if these dishes are missing in an order. The tip will be displayed to cashier, if all main dishes are added to an order (the Main Dish item is ticked in the group), and the indicated quantity of minority dishes is missing to complete the set. If “0” is keyed in, the tip will not be displayed. For instance, there is a set on the menu which includes pizza (main dish), salad and juice. A guest orders the pizza. The prompt will be displayed for the cashier depending on the field value:
- If the value in the field is '0', the tip will not be displayed.
- If the value in the field is '1', the tip will not be displayed, since two dishes are lacking to complete the set (salad and juice).
- If the value in the field is '2', the tip will be displayed to the cashier suggesting that the rest of the dishes should be added to the order.
- Save the changes.
Examples of settings and application of special offers can be found in the Examples of typical program settings section.