A guest may pay orders with funds on their account as well as accumulated bonuses.
To pay an order using funds accumulated on a guest’s account, you have to have the payment type configured. For how to do it, see Create payment type.
For instance, a deposit program is set up, according to which a guest has an account topped up for EUR75. To pay an order, follow this:
- Create an order.
- Go to a cash register screen.
- Select Non-Cash Payment payment type | iikoCard5. This payment type shall have the program with a deposit account configured.
- Subject to the customer authentication settings, enter the customer’s card number or telephone number. Select the authentication method in the iikoCard5 Global Settings section.
- In the Payment window, specify the amount to be deducted from the account to pay the order.
- Click OK.
- If there are not enough funds to pay the order fully, add one more type of payment and specify the remaining amount.
- Click Pay.
If one has already swiped the card when taking an order (Application of special offers using a card), then when paying an order with bonuses or account funds, you have to swipe the card again.
Pay with Bonuses
If there is an active bonus program, then a guest might wish to pay an order with accumulated bonuses. Payment with bonuses is similar to e-Wallet payment:
- A special payment type shall be created in iikoOffice.
- Select this payment type on the cash register screen. Subject to the customer authentication settings, enter the customer’s card number or telephone number. You have to swipe the card even if you had done it on the order screen. Select the authentication method in the iikoCard5 Global Settings section.
- In the Payment window, specify the amount of bonuses to be deducted from the account and click OK.
- If there are not enough funds on the account to pay an order in full, add one more payment type, for instance, Cash or Bank Card, and take the payment.