To set up iikoCard offers, one shall log in at iiko.biz. One user is created automatically at the time of the company’s registration at iiko.biz via iikoOffice (see Registration at iiko.biz). You are able to add one more administrator or a user to carry out specific functions, for instance, set up special offers or run reports.
New user registration
To create a new user, follow this:
- Go to Administration > Users at iiko.biz.
- Click Create.
- Type in the email of a new user in the Email field. It will be later used for authentication.
- Click Save. You will receive a confirmation email, so you will be able to activate your account.
- Click the link given in the email.
- Enter a password for the new account.
- Click Restore access.
The new account will be activated, and the new user will be able to authenticate at iiko.biz. The system will automatically generate the Key for external applications which is used to identify users in third-party apps, for instance, iikoDeliveryMan.
If you don’t activate your account, you won’t be able to use it when logging in to iiko.biz and edit its permissions.
Operations available to a user at iiko.biz are subject to permissions.
To provide permissions to a user, follow this:
- Go to Administration | Users.
- Select the line with the required user and click Edit in the Permissions column. There will be a list of companies provided.
- Check the permissions you want to provide to a user in the company name line. For a chain of restaurants, provide permissions for each restaurant separately. For instance, a user may have permissions to review reports at one outlet and manage guests at the other.
||Attention! If a user has no permissions, he or she won’t be able to sign in to iiko.biz.|
- Click Save.
Each permission makes certain menu items available:
|Permission||What is available|
|Customers||iikoCard5 > Customers and all sub-items|
|iikoCard5 > Reports > Visitor stats|
|Reports||All the reports under iikoCard5 > Reports|
|Customer accounts||Customer account balances in his or her card|
|iikoCard5 > Issue card|
|iikoCard5 > Vouchers|
|Outlet setup||The Organizations item and all sub-items|
|Users||Administration > Users|
|Mailings||Settings > Mailings|
|The Set up mailings button on all the pages (iikoCard5 > Customers > All guests and Program guests, as well as iikoCard5 > Reports > Visitor stats)|
|Offers||Programs menu item|
|Using the app store||Appendices menu item|