The Mapping and Schedule module is designed to perform the following tasks:
- Assist operators in determining the outlet that should process the order.
- Automatically search the outlets for online orders.
- Bind the points of delivery to mapping areas.
- Flexibly manage the schedule of outlets.
- Specify minimum order amount and duration of delivery for each area.
- Monitor the acceptance of incorrect deliveries. The delivery may be incorrect by address, amount or time.
- Flexibly redistribute the delivery areas during the day or days of the week.
During the automatic search, you can find the outlet that meets all the requirements, but the dish is included in the out-of-stock list or cannot be sold in this outlet. In this case, the search for a suitable outlet will be continued.
Several suitable outlets can be found for a delivery. In this case, the outlet with the minimal priority is chosen. If priorities are the same, the first found outlet is chosen.
A situation may occur when no outlet meeting the set search parameters is found. In this case, the operator can assign an outlet manually. For this they have to be granted the Bypass graphic and mapping restrictions (D_BDR) permission.
iikoFront will not check restrictions of the Schedule and Mapping if the RMS server is unavailable and cannot connect to the geocoding service. An outlet operator will receive a message that the server connection was lost. They may save the delivery progress by saving it without verifying restrictions or cancel saving. No additional permissions required to process a delivery offline.