The following settings shall be made for the entire chain of outlets under centralized management.
- Unified price list setup for a call center and points of delivery, see Pricing.
- You can set different tax rates for various types of service. For example, a special tax can be assigned for to go sales. See Order Types.
- Payment types configuration. A delivery order can be paid in cash, with a bank card, on contractor’s credit (see Order payment), using the Plazius loyalty system and a combination of these.
One can pay his order on the restaurant's website. See External Payments.
Check acceptable payment types in the Outlet Settings section > group setup on the Payment Types Setup tab.
Payment types are configured in Retail Sales > Payment Types.
- Discount configuration. Only manual non-combined discounts can be applied to delivery orders. Discount System > Discounts and Surcharges is designed for this. Can be set manually is the only point to be checked in the discount settings. Can be used with other discounts shall be unchecked.
- The customer can be granted a discount with a discount card. In Discount System > Club Cards.
- Setup of delivery staff's access permissions. Can be carried out in iikoChain. Go to Employees > Administration > Access Permissions. See Access permissions.
- There can be various incentive programs to motivate delivery employees. For example, a delivery operator can receive bonuses for the accepted orders amount and a driver for the number of delivered orders. Incentive programs setup is detailed in the Incentive Programs article.
The following settings are specific to the delivery service and related business processes:
- Delivery configuration: Delivery > Settings > General. See General Delivery Settings and IikoDelivery Setup.
- Standard delivery time. Can be set up for each outlet individually. An average value can be set in the call center. Area referencing can be configured.
- Default preparation time for collection. Can be set up for each outlet individually. An average value can be set in the call center.
- City by default. Set for each outlet.
- Delivery type. Set at the call center, replicated through iikoChain.
- Print the invoice. Set for each outlet.
- Printing labels for order items. Set for each outlet.
- Start order preparation: manually or automatically. Set for each outlet.
- Delivery confirmation. For a chain of outlets it can be set in iikoChain.
- Delivery deletion reasons. Set at the call center, replicated through iikoChain.
- Delivery regions. Set at the call center, replicated through iikoChain.
- Customer reference book. Can be set in iikoChain: go to Delivery > Delivery Customers.
- City reference book. Can be set in iikoChain: go to Delivery > Cities.
- Street reference book. Can be set in iikoChain: go to Delivery > Streets.
- Outlet hours and mapping. Set in iikoChain: go to Delivery > Work Schedule and Mapping.
- SMS Notifications. Set in the call center: go to Delivery > SMS Notifications.
- Automatic adding of items. Set in iikoChain: go to Delivery > Auto-add Items.
- Logistics settings. Set in the call center: go to Delivery > Logistics Settings.
- The out-of-stock list is configured for each outlet in iikoFront. Consolidated Out-of-stock List Report is available in Delivery > Consolidated Out of Stock List.