Attendance type defines which coefficient will be used for adjusting an employee's rate and how the worked and non-working time will be registered in the time sheet. iikoRMS has a standard set of attendance types which you can set up in Employees | Attendance Types.
- To create a new attendance type, click Add. The Attendance Type window will open.
- In the Name and Short name fields, enter the full name and letter code for the type of attendance. The letter code is displayed in the time sheet (in T13 form in rows 4 and 6 it denotes the code for work time spent).
- In the Rate Calculation Coefficient field enter the percentage value which will be used for the employee's rate adjustment. If an employee works a shift which has a fixed rate, the calculation coefficient will be applied to this rate. When the coefficient is zero, shift payment calculation will not be performed.
- Select a colour that will be used to display information about attendances of this type in the Attendance Log.
- A status can have the value "Attendance"/"Non-attendance".
For an attendance type that denotes time worked, the rate calculation coefficient must not be zero, and the status must have the "Attendance" value.
If the attendance type should denote non-working time (e.g. vacation, sick leave, business trip, absence from work), the rate calculation coefficient must be set (e.g. "0 %" for absence from work, "80%" for sick leave, etc.) and the tick in the Status field must be removed (its value will change to "Non-attendance").
Different types of non-working hours that have "Non-attendance" status can be registered in the attendance log automatically when the shift is scheduled.
Automatic creation of non-working attendances with "Non-attendance" status will be done only if the value in the daily performance record field Create bound attendance automatically is set to "Always" (Administration | Outlet Settings).
- If necessary, enter additional information about the attendance type (Comment field) and click Save.