Employees dealing with preparation, storing, handling and selling food and drinking water must have a medical history sheet (medical card). Medical analyses and examinations registered with this card have certain validity, which is hard to monitor in case of a large manpower. The system provides for convenient tools to monitor expiry dates of such procedures.
The system provides for a standard set of analyses, which you can find in the Employees section | Reference Books | Medical Cards and Analyses. Here the validity of each medical procedure is specified in months. For instance, if a test has to be taken once a year, the validity period will be 12 months.
If a test has to be taken only once, e.g., at the employment, then, the validity will equal to 0, which corresponds to “once”.
If necessary, you can add a new test. For this:
- Go to the Employees directory | Reference Book | Medical cards and analyses and click Create.
- Enter the following in the pop-up box:
- test name
- validity period in months
- the Code column value is generated automatically, so it is recommended to leave the default value
- Once you enter the required data, click OK.
When you edit the reference book, pay attention to the following:
- Once you change a test validity, the system will recalculate the validity end date in the personal card of a user.
- You are not able to delete tests, which had been assigned to any of the users. The system will notify you with a relevant message.