To get more detailed information on accrual and deduction amounts for any employee in the outlet, go to the Reports menu and select Personal Report, and in the window that opens select the desired employee from the list.
The following information on each day of the current week is displayed by default:
- Shift – short name, start time and end time of shift assigned to employee for this day.
- Attendance – period when employee was at work within an assigned shift.
- Registered – number of hours and minutes employee spent at work within an assigned shift.
- Time Rate – amount accrued for employee for worked time if a time rate was specified for the employee.
- Sales (items) – total proceeds from items added to orders by an employee within a shift. However, it is not important who created the orders. The sale is recorded when the guest bill is printed for the order.
- Sales (orders) — amount accrued from each opened order within a shift of an employee. However, it is not important who added items and closed an order.
- Late Check-in – amount of time employee is late by according to their assigned shift schedule.
- Early Check-out – amount of time an employee is early to leave for (early closing of their personal shift) according to shift schedule assigned.
- Accruals – amounts of other accruals (e.g. bonuses) to employee's account.
- Deductions – total amount of deductions accrued by employee on this day.
- Payments – amounts of money issued to employee from the cash register (special withdrawal operation was performed).
- Total – total amounts of employee's income on this day.
The last line of the report shows the total values for each indicator for the set period. To view a report for another period you can specify it using the For period, from and to fields and clicking Update.
If an employee works according to the schedule, the payroll calculations depend on the shift start time and the accounting day settings. Let us say, an accounting day starts at 8:00AM but a scheduled shift and attendance at 7:30AM, then a wage amount for the time worked will be calculated as of the previous date.
When switching to the detailed report (Actions button, "Detailed report") information on current settlements with selected employee is displayed. If you double-click on the cell with the amount, you can switch to a window displaying cash flow in the employee's account for the selected day only.
From this report you can also register an employee's attendance, issue an advance payment or accrue wages. To do this, click the Actions button and select the relevant item.
An accrued advance payment can be included in a CF article.